STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe there is one God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and giver of life, who is one with Jesus and the Father.
- Jesus was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
- He suffered for the sake of our sins, was crucified, died, and was buried.
- He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again.
- He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe the only way we come into the fullness of the life is through relationship with Jesus.
- We believe in the holy catholic Church, and as followers of Christ we are all members of this Body and called to live in relationship with other believers.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body and in eternal life.
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
Ministry to Jesus
Ministry with Jesus
Words of Jesus
VISION AND VALUES
- Loving Jesus: pursuing and encouraging others to cultivate an intimate relationship with God
- Living Like Jesus: whole-heartedly following the values and commandments of Jesus
- The Ministry of Jesus: equipping people to partner with Jesus in healing diseases and sicknesses; casting out demons; raising the dead; and forgiving others
- The Words of Jesus: enjoying and treasuring the Bible as the eternal and infallible Word of God
- Day & Night Worship & Prayer: providing a resting place for God where people can encounter Him twenty-four hours a day, 6 days a week